The Living Stones Network
The Contact Minister
A communication contact point is essential in the development of any fractal network. A Contact Minister chosen by two or more people can act as that contact point to connect you with an international network of people seeking the Kingdom of God and His righteousness.
Basically, you volunteer to be a Contact Minister for others. It is not a position of power or authority, but it is about service of one to another. It is the antitheses of the governments of the "world" which are not a part of the the Kingdom of God. It runs and operates by faith, hope, and charity under the perfect law of liberty.
- You must volunteer to bring and help keep people in contact
- by sending an email to the group covering the area in which you live.
- Two people fill out an easy to use form choosing you as their Personal Contact Minster.
- You should receive a notice telling who chose you.
- The form will automatically subscribe them to the Living Network Newsletter
- As a Contact Minister you will be connected to other Contact Ministers through a separate network.
This becomes a starting point that bears witness to people's intent to participate in a network where people care as much about their neighbor's rights and welfare as they do their own. All ministers of Churches and Congregations of Record also qualify as "Contact Minister".
The Living Network is based on tens families and one chosen servant of the people. As the number of Contact Ministers grow in an area they will choose a Contact Ministers for themselves the pattern of tens, hundreds, and thousands is repeated... How the early Church and many other free people used this pattern to maintain their freedom and prosper their nation is explained in the book Thy Kingdom Comes.
In order to maintain the fractal pattern of the network every chosen Contact Ministers must also fill out that form naming someone else as their Contact Minister. This brings congregations together and is essential to complete the network of living souls caring about one another.
Living Network Newsletter
Filling out the Contact Minister Election form is the only way to subscribe to the Living Network Newsletter. You cannot vote for yourself as Contact Minister nor can an immediate family member vote for you. The network is about bringing families and individuals together. The local networks are provided to help you find a local Contact minister.
Find His Church local groups or congregations
You can always change your vote at anytime simply by filling out the update link in the Living Network Newsletters. Participating and working with and for others is the only way to produce fruit in the network.
"By this shall all [men] know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another." John 13:35
More about being a Contact Minister
When a Contact Minister is established by two or more witnesses:
- We may at that time add them to our Network Map.
- Connect them to other Contact Ministers in other states and countries.
- Share important information with them that may assist them in their efforts to bring people together.
- Assist them in forming congregations of record.
What is the purpose and duties of a Contac Minister?
Basically their purpose is to help people make contact with others like themselves who are seeking the Kingdom of God and His righteousness.
They may do this in many ways:
- The contact minister may include their picture, name, location, on the Network Map so people may contact them when seeking others in their local area or state.
- The Contact Minister would regularly check on the needs and progress of those who elected them.
- This may be done by conference calls, private phone conversations, visiting or correspondence in some form.
- The Contact Minister would be linked with other contact ministers so that they could:
- Form a safety net of contacts to offer assistance in broader area and around the world.
- Protect private contact information from abuse by others who seek to spy out our liberty.
- Establish a physical network that reaches beyond the availability of the internet.
- Two or more contact ministers [usually not more that 12] would pick a contact minister who would gather and communicate together" as often as they can:
- Devise new and better ways to network.
- Form Churches and congregations of Record.
- Form Faith Emergency Management Auxiliaries
- Bringing all sincere people into a wider and wider network of righteousness and liberty
- Without loosing the personal nature and freedom of the Early Church and the Kingdom of God .
The book Thy Kingdom Comes shows how similar network was used by Abraham, Moses, Jesus Christ and the early Church. The Kingdom of God has always been a broad international network of people who care about one another. The more you helped the more others will want to help you. Every man becomes linked in liberty. With true love of that liberty, the God who bestowed our rights upon us a system of health, education, and common welfare will be born to replace decaying and corrupted systems of exercising authority which always fail.
Literally the people in the network would eventually need no other government or public or even private social insurance, no extension agents, no business advisors, no bankers or brokers, no corporate stores, no FEMA etc.
They would have a network of people who cared about one another, who were minute men of service in time of need or catastrophe. They would be a peculiar people.
The Contact Minister is not a position of power but of service. 
There are Two Newsletters
The Kingdom Newsletter and Living Network Newsletter
The Kingdom Newsletter is our primary newsletter, but does not include the full access to detailed counseling and local assistance found in the Living Network Newsletter.
---To Join The Kingdom Newsletter go to: http://www.hisholychurch.info/stones.html
---To Join The
Living Network Newsletter and obtain exclusive updates and notices concerning the benefits and activities provided through the Living Network you must meet certain requirements.
Articles on Networking
When Jesus was preaching the Kingdom of God at hand He talked about a mustard seed that could grow by faith into a mighty tree providing life and shelter for all who seek its branches.
The Purpose and Guidelines of Local groups
"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." Matthew 18:20
The purpose of the network is to bring people together to seek the Kingdom of God and His righteousness.
The Audacity of Hope
There are numerous institution that may be created based on faith, hope and charity that can aid us on the road to the Kingdom and the righteousness of God.
His Church Network Index and map page
Lighting 144,000 points of light
Find His Church local groups or congregations
List of local Email groups by area through which you can become a part of the The Living Network and eventually receive the exclusive Living Network newsletter.
What they do to bring people together.
Contact Minister Election Form
The Living Network Newsletter
Local Contact Ministers of Service
Bringing Souls Together
Seek the liberty which we have in Christ Jesus.